Bernard Baudry is one of the big names in the Chinon appellation. La Croix Boissée, its finest cuvée, is...
The Loire Valley Wine Blog
Discover our exclusive guide to the best wine years for Loire Valley wines.
From the Loire Valley wine region, famous for its castles, the Domaine de la Grange estate reveals one of...
With 150 winegrowers, Vitiloire is THE must-do annual event for wine lovers, right in the city center of Tours.
Loire valley wine tours : our favorites things to do, see (and drink) in Vouvray.
Editor's pick : wine tasting at four of the best wineries of the Bourgueil area.
Fear of missing out? Subscribe to the divine newsletter.SUBSCRIBE
Our blog is dedicated to Loire valley and Anjou wines. Plenty of resources to inspire you here : travel guides, tasting stories, wine reviews, 101 articles to help you understand Loire wines. Planning to travel to Tours, Angers, Saumur or Blois? Stay right here.
- La Croix Boissée : could this be one of the best Chinon wines? 3 September 2020
- Best wine years for Bourgueil : our exclusive guide 2009-2019 18 August 2020
- Ready for the perfect wine tasting in Chinon? 27 July 2020
- Domaine de la Grange, Patrimoine : superb full-bodied red! 18 June 2020
- Sparkling Vouvray wines : better than champagne ? 18 June 2020
Bourgueil Cabernet franc Chenin Blanc Chinon Château Gaudrelle Couly Dutheil Domaine Bernard Baudry Domaine Bourillon Dorléans Domaine Catherine et Pierre Breton Domaine Charles Joguet Domaine de la Butte Domaine de la Chevalerie Domaine de la Grange Domaine François Pinon Domaine Wilfrid Rousse Events Les Gueules Noires Nau Frères Red Loire Valley wines Vouvray Wineries